Avinguda Diagonal, 177
(T) +34 93 476 1551
(F) +34 93 476 1552
Mediapro is part of Imagina. Imagina is one of the most important audiovisual groups in Europe. With a presence all over the world, the company provides technical and creative solutions in order to create and broadcast any audiovisual product.
Born from the merger between two communications groups, Mediapro and Globomedia, the IMAGINA Group comprise over 60 companies and is the leading European company in audiovisual content and unique in its integration of content with production and distribution services.
The resulting group is powerfully positioned in the provision of services throughout the value chain of the audiovisual industry, with special emphasis on content creation, turn-key engineering projects and technical services.
• Audiovisual content production: TV, cinema, Shows, Exhibitions, Events.
• Technical production and post-production services that cover the entire range of the audiovisual industry: films, TV and thematic channels, exhibitions, advertising and sporting events among others. Largest OB van fleet in Spain and 2nd largest OB van fleet in Europe. Largest post-production studios in Southern Europe.
• Broadcasting. Leading provider of satellite broadcast services in Spain. High Definition factory with global distribution services.
• Engineering and consultancy: design, development and execution of turn-key engineering projects from the initial advisory and consultancy stages through to the integration, installation and maintenance of implemented systems.
• Managing sport rights. Distribution of rights and service provision in every country in the world.
• Media consultancy & complementary services: sports marketing, advertising, staging events, exhibitions.
• Advanced multimedia technologies. Leaders in R+D+I in multimedia technology.
Media & production services
Audiovisual content production
Industry support services
Production and post-production technical services