The Store, WPP's unique retail practice, provides expertise and added value to WPP client initiatives in retail and fast moving consumer goods. Through a network of communications & retail professionals from WPP companies around the globe, The Store builds on collective knowledge and skill sets to help clients navigate the changing landscape of retail, shifting shopping behaviour, format development, technology, and sales activation.
The Store facilitates leading edge thinking across many key areas including:
- Advancing shopper insights and segmentation
- Collaborative and in-store marketing
- The role of media in the store environment
- Multi-channel retail strategies
- Format development and new technologies
- Heightening brand connections throughout the retail environment
We deliver information and resources in many forms:
- The Store supports a rich database of retail case studies available to WPP companies for use in client projects and business development. The intranet site offers trends in all retail formats and regions around the world.
- The Store leads integrated WPP business teams to develop retail/trade marketing programs and industry reports.
- The Store hosts global retail workshops and conferences which bring together retailers, brand manufacturers and industry leaders to showcase best in class innovations in retail and discuss industry issues.
- The Store publishes Retail Matters, a newsletter that explores hot topics in retail, drawing on retail experts from across WPP and the industry.
With offices in Chicago
, The Store has contacts globally throughout WPP companies, clients & international organizations that provide added resources. For further information on The Store please contact: